What's new

Draw Poker...Not the card game

EvanS

No Lemmings
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I too have been considering a Henry's set. So far I have gotten by with the spike from my tamper...but sometimes it just won't reach. I generally won't tolerate a crappy cigar for too long but I sure hate to chuck one that's easily salvageable

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
That's where my prototype is coming from, I have a Petrolygraph poker on loan.
Sign me up Wade!!!!
I would pay $$$$ for a petroglyph poker. I still kick myself for not getting in on that group buy a few years ago.
Can't wait to see what you've come up with!

TYLER

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Damnit, looks like I'm third in line. Wade, please keep me posted, I most definately want something along these lines.

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Henry's is the bomb tool to use, the chisel is the secret. I tried pipe tool, tooth pick, Shishcabob rod....noe can compare. The Henry actually CUTS through the plug. The others just poked a hole and would tend to split the ciagar.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Henry tool well worth the money. I have saved many smokes with it. Paper clips work fine for PC or TPC sizes but not well for Lonsdales or longer.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I have the Henry's and a Petroglyph. Henry's has a chisel end the Petro has a serrated tip. The Petro does pull tiny amounts of tobacco out of the cigar. Henrys kit has different sizes for different cigars. They both work extremely well. The Petro looks better the Henry's is a little more versatile. I use the Petro more just cause it's cooler lookin.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I use a Don Salvatore "Havana Draw Enhancer pen style" :halfgrinw It can be seen on their website under whats new, they are a little rod, with some criss cross cuts to prevent "tunneling" .and is packaged for your pocket l, it looks like a bic pen. If you are interested you can PM me and I can score some at the local B+M cheap .. www.donsalvatore.net :peace:

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Be patient, one of the reasons for my Iowa trip is to work on this as my buddy is the master metal worker. I'll report back as soon as I have something ready!

HMMMM. Master wood worker meets up with master metal worker. Can't wait to see the results of this combo.:yes: :ballbounc

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I use a Don Salvatore "Havana Draw Enhancer pen style" :halfgrinw It can be seen on their website under whats new, they are a little rod, with some criss cross cuts to prevent "tunneling" .and is packaged for your pocket l, it looks like a bic pen. If you are interested you can PM me and I can score some at the local B+M cheap .. www.donsalvatore.net :peace:
He's got some pretty cool stuff on that site. Too bad those analog digitals aren't adjustable, that'd be cool as shite. Can you get anything from that site through your B&M? Those spanish cedar grates might be just what I've been looking for...