What's new

Dream Birthday Smoke?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just kind of curious what everyone's dream smoke for their Bday this year will be. I need to start a list of some sticks to need to hunt down before next month.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Glass of Louis XIII and the OpusX Pussy Juice. Yes it's a real cigar and damn it would be a memorable birthday.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
ON TOPIC, i a a big beleiver of making a special occasion; the event of burning something cherished can elevate any moment, if you give it the space to do so. that said, grab EXACTLY what feels right to you, be it cheapie, regular production, or diamond-encrusted platinum-plated unicorn of myth (coming soon from viaje!). just make certain you make the uniterrupted time, or the time in the correct company, to enjoy whatever you pull.

also, the mandatory sex thing. is that in writing somewhere, guys? i GOTTA look that shit up...

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I have an Anejo Shark that was bombed to me in my newb trade that I am hoping I can get the time/company to enjoy with on my birthday. Having the right setting and company for that stick is more important to me than the actual day it is smoked though.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
ON TOPIC, i a a big beleiver of making a special occasion; the event of burning something cherished can elevate any moment, if you give it the space to do so. that said, grab EXACTLY what feels right to you, be it cheapie, regular production, or diamond-encrusted platinum-plated unicorn of myth (coming soon from viaje!). just make certain you make the uniterrupted time, or the time in the correct company, to enjoy whatever you pull.

also, the mandatory sex thing. is that in writing somewhere, guys? i GOTTA look that shit up...
I agree whole heartedly, FWIW. For my recent birthday, I smoked an undercrown because that is what I felt like having.

As for the mandatory sex thing, my wife and I have it every day, usually it's as we are waking up in the morning... "Ah shit, it wasn't a dream, I am married to you..."

"Screw you"

That counts right?

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Any opus for me. I don't smoke that much opi cause they taste better old (and they are $$$$) so my birthday tends to command an older perfection number 2 with some balvenie tun 1401 or some pappy 15/20.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This year for my birthday I'll be smoking a nice cigar down at the B&M with the fellas. Will treat myself to one of the following
1. Arturo Fuente Opus X or Anejo
2. Padron 1926
3. Maybe try my first Montecristo or Davidoff