What's new

Dream Cabinet Humidor

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Mine would be an Aristocrat Plus or M Plus. Natural Mohogany with Natural Mahogany crotch "butt panels" on the door and top. Crown and base molding w/ splines at the corner and inlayed in the top. Damn I think about this stuff toooooo much :agreeclen

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
cvm4 said:
Mine would be an Aristocrat Plus or M Plus. Natural Mohogany with Natural Mahogany crotch "butt panels" on the door and top. Crown and base molding w/ splines at the corner and inlayed in the top. Damn I think about this stuff toooooo much :agreeclen
That sounds like my wife's dream dining room!

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Matt from Avallo Humidors will soon be introducing custom door panels in Birdseye Maple, Figured Cherry, etc. There will also be new features added to the Accumonitor humidity control system. The best humidity system is going to get better.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Well, since we are talking DREAMS here ...

Mine would be in a separate cottage away from the main house. Log cabin style with all exposed wood ... about 800 sq ft. Inside would be temp controlled and with a professional grade air filtration system. I would have a small walk-in humidor (maybe about 6' x 6'). The rest of the room would be pool table, big screen TV, poker table, bar, small kitchen, and a couple big leather chairs + sleeper sofas.

Other than that ... an Aristocrat Plus in Cherry with a nice etched glass front panel would do.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Well with all this talk of hitting the Lottery and how to take payments ... that was in my dream too.

(I won $85 million and took the lump sum ...)

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Anyone else prefer the brushed silver look to brass? Our whole house is brushed silver so I'd have to go with that. As to the actual cabinet? Too tough to decide...but I think I'd want to be able to see what's inside so I'm guessing glass doors. Beyond that, if money were no object, I'd be using very very figured wood (crotch?). And of course, it would have to be cooled!