What's new

Dream Car

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
View media item 47442There's nothing like American muscle. 320 HP and 29 mpg, rides like a Cadillac at 85 mph, but no ashtray or lighter. Bring your own.
This post had me thinking. I've driven Porsche, Ferrari, BMW, and Mercedes. I've owned a Buick and Cadillac. With all of that sid, I think you're right. Looking back on all of the car's I've driven or owned, if I could have one again it would be the Cadillac ETC. It was a big beautiful grand touring car with 300hp and 275lb/ft of torque. It was without a doubt my favorite car to experience. It wasn't the fastest, the sportiest, or the most luxurious. With a set of Yokohama all season high performance tires, it had the right combination of all three to make everyday driving a beautiful experience.

The point of that rambling is, I agree that there isn't much in this world like an American V8 coupe. In fact, I think I would trade all of the cars I posted in this thread for a 1997 - 2001 ETC with a sunroof and restored to like new condition.

Zclassy1

If it's worth doing, It's worth doing right.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This post had me thinking. I've driven Porsche, Ferrari, BMW, and Mercedes. I've owned a Buick and Cadillac. With all of that sid, I think you're right. Looking back on all of the car's I've driven or owned, if I could have one again it would be the Cadillac ETC. It was a big beautiful grand touring car with 300hp and 275lb/ft of torque. It was without a doubt my favorite car to experience. It wasn't the fastest, the sportiest, or the most luxurious. With a set of Yokohama all season high performance tires, it had the right combination of all three to make everyday driving a beautiful experience.

The point of that rambling is, I agree that there isn't much in this world like an American V8 coupe. In fact, I think I would trade all of the cars I posted in this thread for a 1997 - 2001 ETC with a sunroof and restored to like new condition.
I don't have the V8, but I need the mpg, I commute 85 miles one way every day and enjoy the hell out of it, I have 18 miles of windy mountain roads and 35 miles of wide open freeway before I hit the city traffic, it's a lot of fun daily. I hope you get what you want. It's Werth it. Remember you only live once.