What's new

Drew Estate Cigar Safari Stunning Accommodations...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If your are a cigar aficionado, or just a fan of cigars, or want to be cultured... I highly recommend reserving your trip of a lifetime to the Drew Estate Tobacco "Cigar Safari" in Esteli, Nicaragua in the nest tours 2013. Not only to you get to stay on site at his amazing factory, the accommodations are intimate and 1st class, the staff is first class, the food is amazing, the comradery amongst the other guests while enjoying a Liga Privada cigar and drinking delicious Nicaraguan rum (scotch for Jdog). The host Jonathan Drew is the most well versed man in the entire cigar/tobacco industry. He is passionate about what he does, and extremely knowledgeable. He is so personable while you are staying as a guest of his. He is a laid back cat, and really makes sure you have an amazing trip while you are there. You get to take a private tour of his factory, as well as see the real Nicaragua. He is so kind that in the end of your tour he takes his own personal time to afford you the opportunity to have a private blending session where he helps you choose which wrappers, fillers, and binders to use in your own personal custom cigars. A quick note. Jonathan's host, Pedro is an amazing guy and super knowledgeable about he Nicaraguan culture, as well as Jessi the artist for Drew Estate, he is extremely talented and also takes you on a tour of the artist studio. Make sure you tell them "Chef" Scott C. Says wassup!!! I shot this video with the GoPro Hero2, music track "Aurora Borealis" iJohn H. Clarke, which is my absolute favorite acoustic guitar artist int he world. Thank you Jonathan Drew, Nick, Jose Blanco, Don Pepin, Drew Estate Tobacco Company staff and crew, Pedro, Jessi, and the BOTL brothers that I went with. I can't wait to go back. Check out CigarSafari.com for future booking dates. Change the viewing settings to 720 HD, full screen and turn your sound up!!!

[YOUTUBE]gY8zQ7lA-fw[/YOUTUBE]

Chef

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Thank you Craig :) I have tonz and tonz of additional hours of video still to edit, including the infamous Sandinista Trail...
You don't happen to have a video of our day 2 poker tournament? I'm specifically interesting in watching the video of the last 2 remaining players and how the second place player, at the time, was able to overcome theoretically impossible odds to ultimately win that night... obviously, I still can't over that lose... lol.

And great video man!

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
You don't happen to have a video of our day 2 poker tournament? I'm specifically interesting in watching the video of the last 2 remaining players and how the second place player, at the time, was able to overcome theoretically impossible odds to ultimately win that night... obviously, I still can't over that lose... lol.
He's just that damn good, that's how!!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

And great video man!
Thank you my brother!! And no I do not have the infamous video of you wanting to play a skin flute.. but I do have a pic of you biting the head off of a Liga Privada like a cowboy.. It's a bit blurry, but I think you were way beyond blurry at that point... I am very happy and honored that you guys invited me to play poker with you. I do have several videos tho with all of the brothers in it, Jdog somehow weaseled his way into almost all of the videos I was taking...

Chef

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
He's just that damn good, that's how!!
Or your opponent was incompetent...

I look forward to a rematch my flagitious friend... I used a big word for Herfin' Harg.

No, the booze was long gone by the time it got to heads up.
That's because I consumed it all.

I do have several videos with all of the brothers in it, Jdog somehow weaseled his way into almost all of the videos I was taking...
OK. Maybe I wasn't completely incompetent... lol.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Or your opponent was incompetent...

I look forward to a rematch my flagitious friend... I used a big word for Herfin' Harg.

That's because I consumed it all.

OK. Maybe I wasn't completely incompetent... lol.
You did in fact consume it all, I made sure of it :) And will do the same the next time I sit at a poker table with you. I am going to try and make the big Chicago Herf Next month :)

Chef

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am certainly going to try... Quick question? Can anyone recommend a few "decent" hotels close to the Herf.

Thanks,

Chef