What's new

Drew Estate Dinner - Holly Hills CC in MD

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I got the email today. I will probably go again. It's my night off from work this year. I just gotta check a couple things before I buy my ticket.

Last year the Bashert Pig and the latest release of the UC pig were the "big offerings", wondering what it's gonna be this year. Maybe the KFC pig?

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I got the email today. I will probably go again. It's my night off from work this year. I just gotta check a couple things before I buy my ticket.

Last year the Bashert Pig and the latest release of the UC pig were the "big offerings", wondering what it's gonna be this year. Maybe the KFC pig?
Yeah. Doing the same thing. Hoping for more Basherts. smoked one of the 2 I got lost year and smoked like a dream. Will probably be THE KFC pig. Too bad my wife can't go with me this year and double up my haul.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I got an email for one that Jonathen Drew will be at on May 15 in Wilkins Township, PA. I don't have anyone to go with, and would rather go with someone than go alone. With that being said, if anyone is interested in going, shoot me a PM, I'd love to go with you.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Wish Marvin was coming out this way. One of my little collecting goals is to get an empty FFP box signed by Marvin.

I already have a No9 pig box signed by Saka and a t52 pig box signed by JD and I want to hang all three in my smoke room when I finish it.

Edit: sorry for the weird derail.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Had a great time at the dinner last night and met Dave, @Grrrrr609. Didn't come away with no near the haul. They were only doing box purchases unlike last year and wasn't in the budget. I did come away with a couple freebies including a HE hat hat Dave caught and gave to me. Thanks man. I also got a couple things signed by Marvin.

Marvin telling a story about being locked in a deli.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I didn't even know this was going on. I was in Leesburg last night. I probably could have been there in 30 minutes.

Not that I will buy DE products, but I would have liked to dropped a sneak attack on Grrrrrr

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Wait, were they giving out BOTL sticks?! That's awesome! What a haul! Enjoy those A's! ...and that HE cutter is dope.
Didn't even notice the BOTL stick. Damn should have worn my shirt and might have gotten one.
They werent. I had a few conversations with a certain drew estate employee and I had shared with him that I belong to BOTL to explain to him about OE. Well I also had heard from another little birdy that this same employee made have had some Tsuge God Series with him. Well when he went to check he found that he didn't. But instead he found a BOTL for me. The guys were super nice. Always handing me a cigar and answering questions.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Wait, were they giving out BOTL sticks?! That's awesome! What a haul! Enjoy those A's! ...and that HE cutter is dope.
Dangit!!! I should have grabbed an extra one of those. Instead I grabbed an extra KFC cutter. I had already gotten the 2 that I didn't have and had to choose which one for my third and went with it.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I didn't even know this was going on. I was in Leesburg last night. I probably could have been there in 30 minutes.

Not that I will buy DE products, but I would have liked to dropped a sneak attack on Grrrrrr
Dang. It was a ticketed event. First Thursday after memorial day is a new annual thing.

How often do u go to leesburg?

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
They werent. I had a few conversations with a certain drew estate employee and I had shared with him that I belong to BOTL to explain to him about OE. Well I also had heard from another little birdy that this same employee made have had some Tsuge God Series with him. Well when he went to check he found that he didn't. But instead he found a BOTL for me. The guys were super nice. Always handing me a cigar and answering questions.
So Grrrrr needs Tsuge God Series..... Got it