What's new

Drew Estate event in Kalamazoo

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I so wanted to go to this, I am kinda sad. Maybe sometime we can meet up halfway and have a smoke together. You better have a good time for me John and the same goes for you Rick. ;)

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Events at Smokes are always a good time. There's always good food and great cigars. Hopefully he shares some of this Liga stuff too. Last time he put out FFP and UF13's even though it wasn't a Liga event. I assume he'll do the same. He thought he'd have L40's in by now so hopefully he gets them in.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
ya I might see what I can do remind me closer to the event might be able to go down in the morning and hang out for the first hour or 2 of the event before I would have to head back, weather permit

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'm gonna put it on my calendar, but it's a 4 hour hike for me. My niece lives in the Zoo so maybe I'll crash at her place and drive/ride home the next day. We'll have to see when the time gets closer.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
looks like I should be there! the wife has to work ALL DAY! so I get to steal her car, I am hoping to be there from like 1 to 5, then I must head back

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I should be there around noon or earlier as bells brewery is right around the corner so I figured me and the wifey would grab lunch and a beer with a botl from kalamazoo.