What's new

Drew Estate Event Minnesota

FuenteSmoker

Il n'y a pas de fumée san
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
:drool:Drew Estate will be hosting an event at Tobacco Grove on Thursday June 13th from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. Dirty Fabian will be there and it sound like there will be some sort of dice game with purchase of any DE and Joya prouducts. Hopefully ill see some of your mugs there.........lol

Tobacco Grove
8063 Wedgewood Lane North,
Maple Grove, MN 55369

Fuente

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Damn...I'm going to be in Nashville that week :crying:

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Hey guys... newb here. What goes on at these events? Never been to one and thought this might be a good one to start. Also, will they be offering all DE boxes there? Ligas?
Thanks a ton guys

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Lots of people, often food and drinks, there are reps for/from the companies there. They will have a lot of stock of their products.
You would have to contact the rep to find out exactly what he's bringing, but I'd assume they'll have LPs there.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Called over to Tobacco Grove this morning. Trying to find some LP's for fathers day. Man were they helpful. Sounds like they will have small amounts of the limited LP's coming in sometime soon and said they would put a little bundle aside for me. Can't say enough how helpful this guy was on the phone! Hope dad likes them

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Sounds like this event might get postponed until start of July... they were talking about combining it with an event to talk about the new MN "tobacco tax"?

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Where did you hear it might be postponed?
I called to check to see if the LP's they said they were getting in were there or not. Thats what the guy on the phone said.

Feel free to call and confirm as this was a couple days ago and he said he wasn't sure yet.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I will, even if there's no event, I'd be game to meet up for a smoke or two either there or somewhere else. I Jerry rigged my schedule to be in the cities from 3pm til up to shop closing time.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Sorry that I'm going to miss it.

Please say hi to JD and smoke a couple LPs for me guys!!!

FuenteSmoker

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I'll go either way..I'd love to meet up again, event or not. BUT I will go there tomorrow to confirm dates.....that's crazy.

FuenteSmoker

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I talked to Joel the owner and he confirmed that where good to go on Thursday. He said they where trying to do two events in one with the tax adjustment but it didnt pan out. He also said there will be NEW prices going off what the new tax will be....he made it sound like BETTER pricing!!!

$ee you boys Thursday

Fuente

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Crappy... I'm gonna have to be out of town. This might have been my only chance to grab some LP's and catch up with some BOTL home-boys. Wish I could make it guys. Have fun!

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Well F&A, my brother and his 3 boys just showed up at the lake. Looks like I won't be able to come down for this one. Out of all the times... Really wanted to come down and see everyone again. Sigh... Next time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta