What's new

Drew Estate Props!!

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
When it comes to customer service i have to give drew estate some serious props! I e-mailed them through their site about a month ago about a questionable box of flying pigs. I had purchased the box ( my 4th one ) and after a month or so in the humidor i sparked one up. Very bitter and tunneled like you wouldn't believe. This happened with the following 6 or 7 cigars over a period of time. Finally i said " something is just not right". I cut one open and found some very dark and stale looking leaf in the middle so I e-mailed them to see whats up. Well john brooke from Public & Media Relations got back to me and with hardly any questions asked offered to send me some cigars to make up for it. he was sorry to say that they had absolutely no flying pigs left ( which i understood completely ) but said he would send me something else. He was also very friendly and kept in touch with me until i got my cigars. Well today my friends i got this...A WHOLE box of Liga privada #9 corona dobles ( 7 x 52 ) !! I had no idea this is what they meant by compensation! amazing. Thank you very much to drew estate. I was a loyal customer before and it's things like this that will make me buy and support their product forever!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Mr Drew,
Did I mention I had a box of Pigs that had the same issue? Pm for my addy.

ok Just kidding. Good show DE

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
That is amazing! WTG DE.

I did the same thing once with Fuente on a box of power rangers, about 60% of them were dog rockets, I saved most of sticks 1/4th smoked/tunneled for proof.

They told me to pretty much eat shit... LOL

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
One of the reasons I will contine to be a customer, besides the fact they make amazing cigars of course, is the awesome service as evident here. J. Drew & Steve Saka are top notch! :thumbsup:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Steve, glad to hear it my friend, and the fact that they made it right does not surprise me in the least!

"I did the same thing once with Fuente on a box of power rangers, about 60% of them were dog rockets, I saved most of sticks 1/4th smoked/tunneled for proof."

"They told me to pretty much eat shit... LOL"

Sorry to hear that Brandon, but to be honest with you it doesn't surprise me in the least!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Steve, glad to hear it my friend, and the fact that they made it right does not surprise me in the least!

"I did the same thing once with Fuente on a box of power rangers, about 60% of them were dog rockets, I saved most of sticks 1/4th smoked/tunneled for proof."

"They told me to pretty much eat shit... LOL"

Sorry to hear that Brandon, but to be honest with you it doesn't surprise me in the least!
Nothing surprises Larry! lol

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
I have never met a member of the DE family I wouldn't be proud to have to my house for dinner and a cigar. Glad to hear they fixed you up.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Above and beyond the call of duty... I was a fan before, but now I really look forward to making future purchases from DE knowing they more than do right by their customers