What's new

Drew Estate's BOTL Cigar Safari 2012, March 11-14

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
even after sex......
Lol... I'm all booked (ticket and flight), but will pass on Bob's suggestion... I'm not sure how the old man would know... :wtf: Anyway, I do that already at home but have to retreat to my office to smoke... I know... too much info.

I just want to be able to sit up from bed and immediately light up a cigar... the last time I was able to do that 6 years ago I had a perpetual smile on my face for several weeks afterward. It's the little things in life that make me happy.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Would love to do this and am very tempted to pull the trigger but going to vegas the first weekend of march missing a few days of work cant miss to many more that quick. Plus I think my partner at work that covers for me will be in daytona :( always next year

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Awesome gesture on Drew Estates part. Hope you all have a great time. I'll get there sooner than later. Safe Travels All and No Smoking on the plane.

Palmettoguy

42-28'48'' N
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Every time I see this threads title "Drew Estate's BOTL Cigar..." I keep thinking its about a cigar being made for the forum...

Enjoy the trip gents...maybe oneday I'll make it.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Every time I see this threads title "Drew Estate's BOTL Cigar..." I keep thinking its about a cigar being made for the forum...

That has already been done once and hopefully it will happen again! :cbig:

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
4 pages, with only 1 person expressing a real interest in going??? Come on guys!

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
4 pages, with only 1 person expressing a real interest in going??? Come on guys!
Oh, there's interest. Just lots of inability as well.

My boss would laugh at me if I tried to take time off.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
most have expressed lack of funds, yet INTENSE interest. give it a minute. hell, JD got half my pocket cash, this week: 50/50 spent on dayquil and undercrowns, so i'm there in spirit! (and enough of this over the counter crap, i may believe i am there!)

Tnt Cigarguy

BoM Jan 12
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Jon and I are also lucky in the fact we travel a ton for work and have flexibility for this type of stuff. I actually didn't think I was going to be able to make it but I never ask for this kind of stuff so it went well.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
There are 2 people going so far me and Jdog.
most have expressed lack of funds, yet INTENSE interest. give it a minute. hell, JD got half my pocket cash, this week: 50/50 spent on dayquil and undercrowns, so i'm there in spirit! (and enough of this over the counter crap, i may believe i am there!)

Nice, glad there's some BOTLs taking advantage of this! If I haven't been to Nica already, I would be all over this.

And javajunkie... that's why I said "real" interest. I know everyone here would like to go, but actually going is what I meant! :)

Rating - 100%
144   0   0

I keep thinking that too!! haha hoping one is made, I missed out on the last batch bc I hadn't joined yet