What's new

Drew Estate's BOTL Cigar Safari 2012, March 11-14

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I would love to do this also.. talked to my wife and maybe not next year, but I got a :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.
Have a great time guys!

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If their bus ride was anything like mine was last week it's an extended trip. Apparently somewhere between managua and Esteli there were/are some protests going on and they closed the Pan American highway. The trip that normally takes 2 hours took around 4 because of the detour.

Dan

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
So, after a 4 1/2 hour bus ride, a 2 hour flight, another 2 hour flight and a 30 minute drive I am back home. Gonna miss that breakfast in the morning!!

Just want to thank the entire Drew Estate crew for a great experience! Thanks to JD for being an excellent host and offering this trip to me. The trip started and ended for me in Nica with some great words from JD. I never doubted JD was anything less than a solid botl, and he selflessly proved it constantly. The speech he gave when he presented Eric a box of cigars that were special to him was awesome.

Secondly, I want to give a huge thanks to Pedro, this guy never stopped smiling and was a great tour guide and translator! He loves what he does and it showed.

John Brooks and Nicholas were great guys and appreciate the things they did for us and enjoyed getting to know them as well. They say you are only as good as the people you surround yourself with and these people help make Drew Estate great. It was awesome to see all of these guys interact with the staff and every single staff member was extremely accommodating to us.

Jesse is an amazing artist and it almost like being in a Drew Estate art museum walking around the factory, his studio is even more impressive! Seeing all the things he is working on is amazing and his talent and passion show in every piece. He is another part of this company that makes it what it is, his style pours from every product DE puts out.

The entire staff at Drew Estate was incredible to all of us and this is a top notch facility for sure.

This was a great group of people to spend this 4 days with. The financial guys joining us and Scott(new botl member "chef") and his lovely GF were a pleasure to meet and hang around with.

There were 10 of us from botl on the trip. Some I had met and some I had chatted with before and every one of them were great guys to be around. We had a lot of laughs, some great times and got to do a lot of things you can only hope to do. Truly a once in a lifetime experience! I know this is a long winded post, but it was just that much damn fun!

Also want to thank Jose Blanco, Dr. Alejandro Cuenca and his son from Joya de Nicaragua and Don Pepin Garcia for taking time to be a part of this as well.

Can't wait to smoke a Dirty Sanchez!!