What's new

Drew Estate's Cigarfari

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am pretty sure they are pretty much all booked up this year, a friend told me he got one of the last spots. They may have some reserved or something. It doesn't seem like we see much from them anymore.
I was hitting the refresh button like crazy when they went on sale at 7PM EST tonight. I was lucky enough to get reservations for my friend and me. I'm going Feb 14-17, 2016.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Havent done an "official" Cigar Safari (yet), but have stayed at the Safari quarters at DE, been fed the meals, smoked in their lounge, and been given a couple of mini tours by the Cigar Safari staff..

Incredible experience...

Everything about it is top shelf.. the rooms/accommodation are nice.. the compound is excellent.. the food is delicious.. the cigars are great.. the people are friendly.. and what you can see/learn just hanging around is wonderful..

I know the fanboi population for DE has diminished a little bit around here over the past couple of years.. say what you will about their sticks (I still like several of them quite a bit).. but there is no denying that their facility and their tour are simply outstanding.. and IMO worth FAR more than the ticket price...

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Havent done an "official" Cigar Safari (yet), but have stayed at the Safari quarters at DE, been fed the meals, smoked in their lounge, and been given a couple of mini tours by the Cigar Safari staff..

Incredible experience...

Everything about it is top shelf.. the rooms/accommodation are nice.. the compound is excellent.. the food is delicious.. the cigars are great.. the people are friendly.. and what you can see/learn just hanging around is wonderful..

I know the fanboi population for DE has diminished a little bit around here over the past couple of years.. say what you will about their sticks (I still like several of them quite a bit).. but there is no denying that their facility and their tour are simply outstanding.. and IMO worth FAR more than the ticket price...
Agreed. I went this year. Smoked ate and drank way more than the ticket price. (Don't forget to ask for the cra discount if you are a member) Airfare was the only really expensive part, and I can't blame DE for that.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Agreed. I went this year. Smoked ate and drank way more than the ticket price. (Don't forget to ask for the cra discount if you are a member) Airfare was the only really expensive part, and I can't blame DE for that.
I asked about the CRA discount, but DE said they do not offer it anymore.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I asked about the CRA discount, but DE said they do not offer it anymore.
Hey mike. Are you on fb. Bill bardos is putting together a group chat for everyone going. Said last year their group actually met up down there a day early. If you're on there find him or I! TJ baker.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey mike. Are you on fb. Bill bardos is putting together a group chat for everyone going. Said last year their group actually met up down there a day early. If you're on there find him or I! TJ baker.
Sounds great. I just went a friend request to you and Bill on fb. I've been considering either going early or staying a little longer if I can manage to arrange a visit or two to some of the other factories in Esteli.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think they still offer military, police, fire, emt , discount on safari however. You should ask.
Thanks for the tip. I would ask, but I don't qualify for any of those. I did serve 11 years in the Army, but most places tend to want you to still be active duty or to have retired from the military to qualify for their discounts.