What's new

Drew Estates Maduros?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Recently I’ve acquired the taste for Deadwood’s Fat Bottom Bettys. They’re a little out off my price range except as an occasional treat. Was perusing pipesandcigars and came across Drew Estates Factory Smokes. I ordered the Maduros thinking I’d give them a try. Has anyone tried these? These will be my first Maduro hoping I like them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had my first Factory Smokes Maduro last night. It was pretty good actually. Around here you can only find them in bundles so I never bought any as I would prefer to try one before buying a bundle. Well, I just happened to find a shop that sells them as singles so I picked one up. I plan on getting a bundle of the Maduros and trying the other Factory Smoke blends as well.

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Well I haven't smoked those but am a mostly Maduro guy with a few exceptions, they just tend to have more of the notes I am looking for. I am not sure of your price range but seek out one of these you can get them cheaper than what's in the picture and I really like them.Screenshot_20210908-212836_Chrome.jpg