What's new

Drew Estates Pewter Ashtrays

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Honestly, I never placed much importance behind an ashtray, but these things are a work of art.

The pics dont do them justice. Also, they weigh about 5 lbs.

aroma

Luva Sweet Easy Retrohale
Those things are gorgeous.
Are they pewter set in wood?
I ask because I smoke outside and often leave an ashtray out overnight and it gets rained on, which would ruin a wood ashtray.

Aroma.

The Pewter Insert slides right out of the Wooden base for dishwasher ready cleaning. The ashtray can sit outside all you want without the wood frame. Hook it up ... LOL

JD

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
I first saw these on my first trip to Nica, and I fell in love. I was gifted one as a wedding gift from a few BOTLers, and I can attest to the bad assness of them. They are big, solid, and easy to clean. Best looking ashtray to date IMO.

xddco

The Skipper
I first saw these on my first trip to Nica, and I fell in love. I was gifted one as a wedding gift from a few BOTLers, and I can attest to the bad assness of them. They are big, solid, and easy to clean. Best looking ashtray to date IMO.

I was there with you, Bro, and I REALLY need to get one of these... but getting married again is a big price to pay.....Know what I'm sayin?? :grin:

aroma

Luva Sweet Easy Retrohale
The Pewter Insert slides right out of the Wooden base for dishwasher ready cleaning. The ashtray can sit outside all you want without the wood frame. Hook it up ... LOL
You're tempting me. :grin:

Looks to me like the pewter insert alone would leave you with a pretty thin lip to balance your cigar on. I think I'll wait until I have an indoor smoking room. I do believe those are the most beautiful ash trays I've ever set eyes on...

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Just got one from my SS and I will say it is impressive and heavy. Great gift. Love that it can sit outside or be washed in dishwasher.