What's new

Droid X

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
I have the Droid incredible and its awesome The Droid x is sick you will love it. The only negative I see is the size. It's really big.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I have the 1st gen droid too and love it!

The droid 2 is on my wish list but by the time I get to upgrade something new will be out, droid 4 probably by then lol/.

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
Got my Droid X today. Was able to get it for $50 after 2 yr contract, $100 off from "new every 2" program, and $50 off for it being "certified pre-used". It looks and performs like brand new. I'm a very happy camper over here :guitar:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had the Droid 1 from the beginning, rooted all custom roms etc... I put in the golf cart not realizing the holder was full of water. My droid didn't like it to well. My rep got me the X the day before it came out, I thought I wouldn't like it but this phone is absolutely incredible. I've rooted and installed some custom themes and this phone flies. If you haven't checked out droidforums.net, droid-life.com and appbrain.com check em out there's a lot of useful information out there for all Droid phones.

Have Fun,

oh yeah get Angry Bird as stated in other thread, its a blast.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Remember the cell phones that were INSTALLED in your car, or had the shoulder bag attached to carry the battery/receiver?

BTW: I have the HTC Incredible and its amazing. Best phone/OS I've operated.

Regards,
Randy