What's new

Dropkick Murphys

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Awesome concert with thatjohnguy and bdc30. DKM rocked. Got thrashed in an impromptu mosh pit, but the band rocked. Hard. A must see for any Irish punk fans. If you haven't already...

Only thing that would have made it better was to find some time for a smoke. Didn't happen. Yet.

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Was talking to Wilfred about this the other night. Shiipping up to Boston is one of the songs on my favorites playlist and gets played every time I am taking the boy to hockey. Now I have 2 little ones that are requesting that every time we get in the vehicle...it is a great pump you up song !
Shipping up to Boston- Drop Kick Murphy's
Sail- Awolnation
I don't know- The Sheep Dogs
In your hands- Charlie Winston
Constant loop until we get there...

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I think DKM on St Paddy's Day is going to have to go on the bucket list.
did a flogging molly show on st. pat's a few years back, and mighty christ was there some drinking going on! good show, great crowd. not sure how i safely got home, and was sore as isht the next day, but definitely a must!

love me some dropkick, but the sound brings out a little rougher crowd. not bad, but just more frenetic. expect a higher bruise-per-song count, plan accordingly.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I saw DKM at the Irish Heritage Festival in the Twin Cities a couple years ago. Tons of fun. We brought the baby, though, and had to cover his ears for like the entire concert because it was so darn loud, lol! First and last concert we brought a kid to :)

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Actually seeing FM on Sunday of this week for about the billionth time.. Ok so maybe only 10th or 11th... Good stuff. Same show different day....

DKM - seen them many many times. Shows are always impressive and tight. I hope they make it down this way this year. They missed us last year.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I saw them this summer at the shamrock & roll festival. One of my other favorite bands the street dogs were an opener. Great concert. Had a blast and got to smoke a cigar there too.

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Awesome concert with thatjohnguy and bdc30. DKM rocked. Got thrashed in an impromptu mosh pit, but the band rocked. Hard. A must see for any Irish punk fans. If you haven't already...

Only thing that would have made it better was to find some time for a smoke. Didn't happen. Yet.
Hey, didn't I see you passed out on the train along with B2? Looked like a good time, but I think John is the only BigDog in that group!! :headroll::rolling::headroll::rolling:

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
They're playing here in 5 days. I'm still toying with the idea of getting tix or not; I do want to see them again.

I saw them probably back in 2006 at Salem State College in MA. They played to a small crowd of maybe 300 tops in the gymnasium there. Was an absolutely awesome show. Perhaps I'll get out to this one..