What's new

DUB,ACAFFEY, Me

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
In Atlanta.. right now...\

is 17 sticks enough? ha, i wonder if they know what they are getting into???:grinFU: :grinFU: :grinFU:

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I came prepared and returned about as good as I got.
I, however unfortunately, did not. I'm thinking a drink and a smoke with Clay and Dub on the way out for the evening would be just that, but no. I apparently was the only one unprepared for the gifting that ensued. There will be retaliation for the embarassment. I am a petty, petty man.

It was a great evening and it was nice to meet Clay and Dub. My girlfriend had a good time as well. Oh yeah - just for all of the ring talk around her Clay, I slipped a couple of pine nuts into your scotch.

Maybe next time I'll come without the girlfriend so I don't have to behave. I think the Oasis is relatively central to both Jonesboro and Buckhead, right? Well, maybe not...

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
My girlfriend had a good time as well. Oh yeah - just for all of the ring talk around her Clay, I slipped a couple of pine nuts into your scotch.
We both let you off the hook on that one BIG time. We could have been so much worse.

You'd have been like this :eyequiver then :cryloud: then :stickbeat

All kidding aside, really enjoyed meeting you and your girlfriend. Looking forward to doing this again.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
He is not kidding... we let you off relatively easy..

It was a great time, and it was nice meeting all of you