What's new

Duck Dynasty Back On Tonight!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It is a great show. I "had" to have Browning Duck Commander gear when I was growing up. My wife really enjoys the show too.

Crypto Sailor

Loose Lips Sink Ships
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I love that show, but my wife doesn't care too much for it. You know if Phil hasn't went squirrel hunting and dropped outta college you'd never heard of Terry Bradshaw!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I love that show, but my wife doesn't care too much for it. You know if Phil hasn't went squirrel hunting and dropped outta college you'd never heard of Terry Bradshaw!
My wife is the same way. She watched a little of the first episode last night laughed alot but then said she had enough and went to bed. She does not like shows like this and swamp people because she says it makes Louisiana's look bad. I love it but maybe because I am a lot like Phil and a little like Si.

FuenteSmoker

Il n'y a pas de fumée san
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
This is one of my favorite shows, these people are fun, full of life and God fearing. Very entertaining. I would love to duck hunt with them then share a bomb stogie with'em.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I love this show. I was just about to start a thread when I saw this one. This is one of those show that some guys up here love, and the women up here just doesn't understand why. Who is your favorite Robertson? I know that some will say Si, (I almost did). But Jase Robertson has a lot of funny commentary. I would say that he is my favorite. If we are talking looks then I would throw it twards one of the wives.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ya know I do love the show and to me they are family. Not because I know them but because livin off the land as much as you can, livin for family and helping your neighbors is how I was raised!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I tried to grow a beard but I can't stand the scratching and itching, guess I spent too much time in the Marines, have to keep a clean shave. Plus it did not look right when I still get a medium reg every two weeks.