What's new

Dunbarton

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Havana Connections just cancelled my preorder. Guess they didn't get all the vitolas. This was the last release of the year I was really excited to try. :/

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I tried to warn retailers to please not PRESELL at the IPCPR and then again about 2 months ago knowing that no account was going to receive their entire initial order - everyone received a partial shipment and will be receiving more each month until their initial order is satisfied. About a month ago we transmitted to each retailer how many boxes each month they would be receiving so they could plan accordingly.

That being said, I can understand how they may have missed my warnings and ultimately it is my responsibility to get every retailer their order. The problem is there are only so many boxes and I am not going to rush production possibly sacrificing quality or to run out of ready to use leaf just to collect more money in the short term. That isn't saying we won't run out of ready leaf at some point, but I know the numbers, I know what is ready, I know what should be ready when so I am planning accordingly...

My biggest problem right now isn't the retailers who are accounts, but the ones that now wish to be accounts... there are regretfully a LOT of great retailers we simply do not have the capacity to open yet. :<

BR,

Steve

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Appreciate the clarification and know that this will be one well worth waiting for, Steve!

Cheers,
Spenny

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
A local shop got their initial order but was already pre-sold. I look forward to grabbing some when the next shipment comes in and very glad you say this is very different from things you have done in the past. Wishing you success @ssaka

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I'm a fan of Senor Saka, so I'd be thrilled if I could find these within my budget. But alas, it is the holiday season, and I'm as tapped as a keg at a frat house.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just bought my first corona yesterday. I'm waiting till I have a fresh pallet to try it. I can't wait! I've been waiting on this one since the ipcpr video! I told my shop to try to get them in but we waited too long.