What's new

Dunder Herf 1.0

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Calling all Aussies. I reckon it's time we had a HERF!

We have been talking about it for a while now so let's just organise it! Time we got in on the fun.

@nebjay I know you are in.
@Lindseylucc you too.

Anyone else I have not yet spoken to around the Brisbane area let me know.

Planning to have this in March. If it's just the 3 of us I propose we get together at my local (The Karalee Tavern) which is conveniently located half way between plainland and oxley which would make it an equal trip for both of you... It also has a decent beer garden / smoking spot that's never too busy. I won't lie it's convenient as hell for me too.

The order of the day will be Pipes, Cigars, Libations and a good chin wag with some like minded BOTL's (no politics or religion :punch:
:stop:)

Can you guys reply here which weekends if any you would be available in March. Happy for Friday or Saturday night whichever suits you.

OI OI OI :cigar:
upload_2016-2-4_14-41-37.png

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Bloody hell fellas I'm useless. Couldn't organise a root in a brothel. After checking with the "manager" I have found out I have a show on at the powerhouse on the night of the 5th.

Understand if you want to keep it as it is. I could probably pop out beforehand for a bit.

Otherwise March 12th might be more suitable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Lol note to self nebjay no in charge of brothel visit.
I'm happy to move it to the 12th if The Munt is

Haha You would love to hear the blunder I made trying to organise something for this weekend Lindsey. Absolute shocker!

The missus didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

I'll be happy to share that one over a stick or two!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All good mate looking forward to hearing it over a stick or bowl.
We all have our moments I've had a few shockers over the years to that's why I leave that sort of thing
To the minister of war and finance