What's new

Dunhill Signed Range

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Ok I am going to think about lighting this bad boy up. before I do, I need some background on it. So who's had them and how did you like em.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
So has no one here had one of these? Come on guys I still haven't smoked it. Need some help here.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sell them on my site, but I haven't yet had a chance to try one. I'm going out for a smoke in a few minutes, maybe tonight will be the night...

Here's my dad's review of them
The Dunhill Signed Series distributed by Torano, is distinguished from the other Dunhill lines by its maroon label with silver writing with Dunhill written cursive. The wrapper is nice milk chocolate color with smells of tobacco and wood. The feel is slightly spongy. The cigar starts out with flavors of oak and cedar with a hint of clove. In the middle third a great deal of pepper flavor overflows the front of the tongue and the lips. In the last third the pepper become milder and I picked up on some mild tea flavors. The cigar is well constructed with ash that holds on for more than an inch. It has a perfect draw, burns cool and has a long finish. - Fumée featured reviewer Steve Waibel

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I sell them on my site, but I haven't yet had a chance to try one. I'm going out for a smoke in a few minutes, maybe tonight will be the night...

Here's my dad's review of them
The Dunhill Signed Series distributed by Torano, is distinguished from the other Dunhill lines by its maroon label with silver writing with Dunhill written cursive. The wrapper is nice milk chocolate color with smells of tobacco and wood. The feel is slightly spongy. The cigar starts out with flavors of oak and cedar with a hint of clove. In the middle third a great deal of pepper flavor overflows the front of the tongue and the lips. In the last third the pepper become milder and I picked up on some mild tea flavors. The cigar is well constructed with ash that holds on for more than an inch. It has a perfect draw, burns cool and has a long finish. - Fumée featured reviewer Steve Waibel

I'd have to agree, I'm smoking a churchill, into the last third of the cigar now. I am not blown away by any means with this cigar, especially for the money spent on it. Actually slightly mild for my taste. But overall a very pleasent smoking and tasting cigar. I would definatly get more.