What's new

Dunhill???

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
My buddy just gave me 5 Dunhill Altamiras Tubos which he said he bought for about $21 a stick. However, I have never heard of the brand "Dunhill". They look nice, but has anyone puffed one?

Thx!

--pb

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I've never had a Dominican one ... :wink:

Your friend got hosed though and paid at least double what you can find them for on the 'net.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Steve, I didn't send you Dunhills.....I sent you Davidoffs.

You know, the other former Cuban brand that's now produced in the Dominican and sold exclusively to unsuspecting rich white folks. :grin:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
One of the guys sent one of these in with his NASCAR smokes.

Pretty nice looking.

The only time I have smoked a Dunhill was almost three years ago. It was very mild with a creamy taste to it.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
When the wifes jewelry store took on the Dunhill line, watches, lighters, pens etc, I bought a half dozen for them to make a display. They used three and I smoke the rest. Nice smoke. Very smooth. A little on the light side for my liking.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
The tubed one I sent you (a Davidoff 2000) is the milder of the two that I sent. It's gonna be a dry/papery flavor. You might like it, you might not.

The other was a Millennium blend. Much stronger and quite tasty. I think you'll like it. :yes:

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
What did you win?

then the first person to pm me will get to try one!

--pb
Boppa got it........I enjoyed it...very creamy, and extremely smooth smoke....I wouldn't pay the og price, but I did enjoy the cigar.
My buddy just gave me 5 Dunhill Altamiras Tubos which he said he bought for about $21 a stick. However, I have never heard of the brand "Dunhill". They look nice, but has anyone puffed one?

Thx!

--pb
I won a chance to smoke one of these.