What's new

Eagle Rare- 10 yr old

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The Eagle Rare 10yr Single Barrel is definately an excellent bourbon. If you haven't yet had the pleasure and would like to move from excellent to exquisite, try the Eagle Rare 17yr. If you haven't ever tried any, it is an abosulte must have for the bourbon lover. It is fairly pricey and the offering usually goes fairly fast though.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm really starting to enjoy the 10yo with a splash of water. I haven't been able to find the 17yo yet around here, guess I'll have to keep looking.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm really starting to enjoy the 10yo with a splash of water. I haven't been able to find the 17yo yet around here, guess I'll have to keep looking.
I usually get it from Binny's. You might have to check and make sure they ship to your state. Shipping is kind of high for just one bottle, but if there are other things you order at the same time time shipping isn't that bad.

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I enjoy the 10 yr now and then, but it really is a big difference with the 17 yr, which is excellent. Unfortunately I am unable to save the 17 yr for special occasions so don't pick it up very often.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Hmmmm. . .I think it is in my best interest to tag this thread. . .strictly for the interesting links, of course. . .:rolling:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
anybody know about George T. Stagg bourban? had this during the thanksgiving holiday! goooooooood stuuuuuuuuffffffff!!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
anybody know about George T. Stagg bourban? had this during the thanksgiving holiday! goooooooood stuuuuuuuuffffffff!!
George T. Stagg is an exceptional single barrel, uncut & unfiltered barrel strength bourban. It is pretty high octane bourban though and is definately made for sippin, but as you so stated, it is very good stuff. I believe the two bottles I still have are around 129 & 131 proof.

I didn't pick up any of the Fall 2006 release but if you give Binny's a call and talk to Brett and he will fix you right up if they still have some stock. They release it every fall and Also last spring. I think that was the first spring release they ever did and there could be more coming this spring, I'm not sure.