What's new

Early Marry Christmas and Happy New Years to the BOTL/SOTL

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I just wanted to say Have a Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all ( I know this is early) . I'm flying to Cal. tonite to be with my family for Xmas. You all have a safe and Happy time... Will try to check in when I can.........I'll be thinking of you all with each Cigar I enjoy........:smokingme

To our Men and Women in other lands, "Thank You and May God Speed be with You All".............

Marry Christmas and Happy New Years :santa2:
BradMc aka "The Big Dawg"

Attachments

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
You just had to be the first huh? :wink:

Merry Christmas and may everyone be safe in their travels.

Me, I'll be sitting at my house wishing I had traveled because there will be 12 people in my house for about ten days. :wtf:

2 ~50 years old
1 ~ 40 years old
5 ~ 20 years old
2 ~ Teenagers
1 ~5 year old
1 ~2 year old
And a two month old baby. :bigeyes:

Wish me luch guys...at least Boppa-Wasch will be there for most of the time. :thumbsup:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Good luck Todd. Those 20 year olds will be trouble!

Have a safe flight and a wonderful holiday season!

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
You just had to be the first huh? :wink:

Merry Christmas and may everyone be safe in their travels.

Me, I'll be sitting at my house wishing I had traveled because there will be 12 people in my house for about ten days. :wtf:

2 ~50 years old
1 ~ 40 years old
5 ~ 20 years old
2 ~ Teenagers
1 ~5 year old
1 ~2 year old
And a two month old baby. :bigeyes:

Wish me luch guys...at least Boppa-Wasch will be there for most of the time. :thumbsup:
Ughhhh... 10 days??? Dayummmmnnnn dude. May the force be with you bud! Don't know if you drink but if you don't this may take you to that point!

Seriously, you and all of the other BOTLs here have a great Christmas or whatever other holiday that celebrate.

Thanks for everything guys! :thumbsup:

Jags.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
caudio51 said:
Good luck Todd. Those 20 year olds will be trouble!

Have a safe flight and a wonderful holiday season!
LOL, the ~20 year olds are my wife, sis in law, sister, future bro in law, and me. :hysterica

25-28 years old.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Wasch_24 said:
LOL, the ~20 year olds are my wife, sis in law, sister, future bro in law, and me. :hysterica

25-28 years old.
Exactly. They're going to be trouble. Especially that guy named Todd!

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I have a tendancy to agree. The 20 yr old's WILL be the problem!!!!! Us "ole" folks just close our eye's and pretend to be asleep. Since this technique was passed on to me, it has worked well for the past six months. Especially at work!!!!!! You all have great Christmas Holiday and a safe New Year's Eve.:wink: :sadcry::santa: :thumbsup:

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Boppa-Wasch said:
Us "ole" folks just close our eye's and pretend to be asleep. Since this technique was passed on to me, it has worked well for the past six months.
:rofl: That's some funny stuff right there!!!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
What ever...he's gonna turn into a human chimney! :hysterica
I can imagine the smoke that will be produced from you two! They'll call the fire fighters thinking there's a forest fire :hysterica

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Boppa-Wasch said:
Us "ole" folks just close our eye's and pretend to be asleep. Since this technique was passed on to me, it has worked well for the past six months. Especially at work!!!!!!
I think the terms here should be "acquired by me" ... as the person passing them along was probably pretending to be asleep at the time. :laugh:

My teenage son has tried this a few times ... but as an "old guy" who has been around the block, I've found that well placed ice chips are a good solution ... especially in the morning. :tazerblas

BTW ... Merry Christmas to all my brothers and sisters.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
tedski said:
My teenage son has tried this a few times ... but as an "old guy" who has been around the block, I've found that well placed ice chips are a good solution ... especially in the morning. :tazerblas
:rofl::rofl::rofl: