What's new

Eating the worm

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
When I was drinking I often enjoyed these on Sunday morning for breakfast when finishing last nights bottle.

Yes thats why I dont drink anymore

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have eaten a few worms, but only after a few drinks. The thought of eating the worm makes me sick to my stomach. So I had to be a little intoxicated to do it.

My friend recently bought me a bottle of Mezcal with a Scorpion in the bottom. Any takers on eating that, cause I'm not gonna.

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
MadAl said:
Found a bottle of Mezcal in the back of the liquor cabinet. Got that worm floating in there. Does anyone really eat those beetle larvae or what?
No matter what you do....Just keep it away from your cigar's :smt023

Drunk Beetle Larvae and cigars don't mix!!!!

Ironman

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
In my younger days I eat many....in Mexico....The people there believe if you eat the worm you will have visions..Have had many most of them of me being sick as a dog the next day///

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hhahha...The only visions you have after eating el wormo, are of the toilet bowl the next morning! I have indeed eaten my fair share of Mezcal worms...On a side note here, a recent article in the Houston Chronicle said that they were considering not bottling a worm any more...Anybody else hear anything about this?

Andrew

mike toro

neophyte Bolivar acolyte
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Texas Cop said:
Hhahha...The only visions you have after eating el wormo, are of the toilet bowl the next morning! I have indeed eaten my fair share of Mezcal worms...On a side note here, a recent article in the Houston Chronicle said that they were considering not bottling a worm any more...Anybody else hear anything about this?

Andrew
I wouldn't worry about losing the worm. Every few years some bored reporter drags that story out limbo. It's one of those things that companys publically consider that does a wonder to sales. Every Tom, Dick and Harry runs out to make sure they have a bottle with the worm. Then it never happens and they scare up some sales againa, a few years later.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
never eaten a worm before.... I think i woud if there was one there and i was drunk enough to be honest with you.....

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Sometimes there is also a little package of salt with ground beetle that is included, though most don't realize there is beetle in the salt too.

And yes, I've tried it.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I don't think I could do it. But may'be they mean for you to be drunk when you attempt it :rofl:

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I told my wife to eat the worm last....eerrr wrong thread...

yeah most people that i know who have eaten the worm, including myself have been a bit intoxicated.