What's new

Edgestar 28 just $99 in scratch & dent!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
That is a smoking good deal! If somebody orders one post up pictures of how bad the damage is. I am very contemplating ordering one next payday to help combat the 100+ degree summers at school with no A/C.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Thats a great price but..........

This "Scratch & Dent" product is in good working condition. Each unit is a fully functional return item with severe external cosmetic damage to all panels of the unit for 99 Id wait and get one on a local craigs list.
Never hurts to help the brothers out though thanks for helping with the find!

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
That is a smoking good deal! If somebody orders one post up pictures of how bad the damage is. I am very contemplating ordering one next payday to help combat the 100+ degree summers at school with no A/C.
There was a link / sticky for these for a long time here, but I guess it's been pushed down out of sight.

Myself and others bought plenty of these, and they are fine. It's the shipping you have to worry about.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got mine in today. There are some scratches and dents and here are the pictures.

front.JPG
bottom.JPG
corner.jpg
side.JPG

All in all I dont mind the damage for the price savings. No it is not a perfect unit but so far it seems to be working well. I have just begun cleaning and preparing it for use but the temp seems to be holding well and the seal seems to be fine so fingers crossed I think I may have lucked out.

Now I just have to figure out how I want the insides to look. Drawers,shelves ect.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man if those little nicks and dings are the only thing wrong with that Edgestar then you got a hell of a deal. Congrats.

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Ordered Thursday, delivered today. Only problem with mine was that the back plate was dented - no other noticeable damage, and looks great from the front. Was able to pop the dent out, replace the screws, and seems to be working just fine. First pic shows the dent, as best I could get an angle on it. Second is after I popped it out.

Just sent Golfnut a PM regarding shelves, and much looking forward to getting away from my multiple large desktops!

Thanks for the heads-up on this one!

Attachments