What's new

"EDIT" "EDIT" purchase

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Anyone have any leads on getting some EDIT EDIT 7yr shipped to my house?

And I assume this is probably like ordering EDIT. in that it may or may not make it to my house. Yes?

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
from what I have read elsewhere liquids dont fair too well as a undercover package so while I would help BOTL out sending them some I fear they wouldnt make it

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
from what I have read elsewhere liquids dont fair too well as a undercover package so while I would help BOTL out sending them some I fear they wouldnt make it
I have received cases of beer and several bottles of EDIT in the mail. pack it right, and ship away.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
All this talk about EDIT makes me want some EDIT even more.

I got a guy who knows all about the EDIT so I may have a hook up on the good EDIT.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I have received cases of beer and several bottles of EDIT in the mail. pack it right, and ship away.
Indeed... I've ordered a good number of bottles of single malt that weren't released in the US... just make sure nothing is declared as alcohol as a lot of foreign mail types (i.e. Royal Mail) get converted to USPS which doesn't allow alcohol. UPS, DHL, and FedEx do subject to state law (last I checked) - but either way, it is best to go with a description like "collectible glass".

Although I did have a couple of bottles delivered once under the guise of "religious materials", but I wouldn't advocate such intellectual dishonesty...

Things come through no problem.