What's new

Edition One Cigars

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I can honestly say that I've never seen anyone troll a shop before. That would be a first for me. As far as full MSRP on black honeys goes though, how many places offered discounts? SBC did but they sold out in what...all of 2 seconds? SBC isn't even a realistic option for most people on this kind of stuff as you have to be on it immediately when the email goes out or you're SOL. On the opposite end of that spectrum I know there were plenty of shops charging over MSRP too. Plus I heard the fine folks down at CE Tobacco offered an amazing promotion on Black Honey that no one else did, and it really sweetened the pot.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I can honestly say that I've never seen anyone troll a shop before. That would be a first for me. As far as full MSRP on black honeys goes though, how many places offered discounts? SBC did but they sold out in what...all of 2 seconds? SBC isn't even a realistic option for most people on this kind of stuff as you have to be on it immediately when the email goes out or you're SOL. On the opposite end of that spectrum I know there were plenty of shops charging over MSRP too. Plus I heard the fine folks down at CE Tobacco offered an amazing promotion on Black Honey that no one else did, and it really sweetened the pot.
Why are you speaking with logic and sense? Did you forget this is BOTL?

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I wasn't trying to troll sbc, never was I referring to them. My reply was towards Chris. Just clearing this up before anyone else misinterprets my comment like you did.

Jussayin

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I wasn't trying to troll sbc, never was I referring to them. My reply was towards Chris. Just clearing this up before anyone else misinterprets my comment like you did.

Jussayin
I didn't misinterpret anything, I know exactly who you are trolling. And by trolling Chris, you are trolling a shop. I know you can't see/refuse to see the difference there, but the guy is running a business.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I didn't misinterpret anything, I know exactly who you are trolling. And by trolling Chris, you are trolling a shop. I know you can't see/refuse to see the difference there, but the guy is running a business.
Oh ok, I was replying to his comment.

Hope that was ok with you fam

But I'll explain it... since you care

I stated that I'd rather get them at a discount, which I did.

So it's W in my book, imo.

So like I said, wasn't trolling a board sponsor.

;)