What's new

EL Box Labels

Eric E

HCF Senior Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, this may have been covered before, but I'll bring it up again. All of my EL boxes have the Habanos and EL labels across the upper right corner on the outside of the box.

I have three exceptions. The first two I understand. They are the Montecristo C and the Cohiba DC. These came with outer cardboard boxes, and I really don't remember the label placement on those.

The third is the mystery. It is the box of Cohiba Piramides from 2001. The labels for this box are in the upper left corner. I searched the web for pictures, but came up empty. So, I went to NEE. His picture is of an open box, but the labels are clearly visible on the upper left side of the box.

I am not worried about these being fakes. I really just brought it up as casual conversation. I don't have any of the Hoyo de Monterrey Particulares, Montecristo Robustos, Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion No. 2, Montecristo Double Coronas or Partagas Serie D. No. 2 for comparison, so I don't know about those. It just seemed odd that they would only do that on one particular EL.

What about the boxes you guys have -- left or right side placement?