What's new

El Centurion thoughts?

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I've heard nothing but good things about Don Pepin Garcia's new limited edition cigar, the El Centurion. Has anybody tried one and can you offer your opinion on taste, both now and possibly down the road.

Are they substantially different from any of his current offerings?

Thanks!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I've heard nothing but good things about Don Pepin Garcia's new limited edition cigar, the El Centurion. Has anybody tried one and can you offer your opinion on taste, both now and possibly down the road.

Are they substantially different from any of his current offerings?

Thanks!

As of now I can not say. However I am in a group buy on a box and we shall see very soon to how good they are.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I'm in that box split as well, I'm sure I'll fire one up as soon as I get it, and age the rest, will let you know ASAP

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I burned one last night. It was an excellent cigar, but there is so much hype around it that I doubt it could have lived up to my expectations for a life altering experience. :p

It was much milder that I anticipated, being a Pepin and all. When it didn't open with a big spicy kick, I was worried how it would turn out, but it was all good. The one I had was quite chocolaty and one dimensional. I'm more of a coffee type person but that's ok.

I'm borderline on putting a box away. There's a limited amount available, and I've read that the west coast version is stronger, but I don't know if that's true.

I'd give it a 9/10 if it had another name on it, but Pepin has done better so I'll give it 8/10. :)

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
check out the rest of their samplers!! pretty good stuff right there!!

think i'll trade my taser for a box of these!!

Rutkus

Newb Puke
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
just bought one, i'll fire it up this weekend, i have yet to not enjoy a pepin cigar so i expect this to be a good cigar as well.