What's new

El Gueguense lanceroooooooooo

NicaNick

Nick~R~Agua
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys - at this point a lancero is in the very beginning stages of development. I decided to do a special prize for two lucky winners that tuned in to the Cigar Obsession live chat at the beginning of the month. I made up 12 count lancero boxes that were hand painted by Foundation's art directer - Alex Garcia - aka Thief Operandi. The blend is not finalized yet but a couple of guys will be able to test them at there present state. There are currently 5 boxes in existence along with another few sticks in Nicaragua. I will keep you posted ! Paz - Nick R Agua

Attachments

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Guys - at this point a lancero is in the very beginning stages of development. I decided to do a special prize for two lucky winners that tuned in to the Cigar Obsession live chat at the beginning of the month. I made up 12 count lancero boxes that were hand painted by Foundation's art directer - Alex Garcia - aka Thief Operandi. The blend is not finalized yet but a couple of guys will be able to test them at there present state. There are currently 5 boxes in existence along with another few sticks in Nicaragua. I will keep you posted ! Paz - Nick R Agua
That's a cool cow!