What's new

El Rey del Mundo Choix Supremes, thoughts?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
If you like Robustos, you should give Juan Lopes #2 a try as well. The recent ones are pretty good and of course a little time does them great.

To your question, I would buy the ERDM all day long over the RyJ.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Just to clarify, is this thread saying that ERDM and RyJ short churchills are comparable to one another? Because I have a strong affinity for the short churchills. Always the first cigar I have when I get to the island. Just a nice flavourful, mild stick to welcome my arrival.

However, and always looking to expand my marca horizon and if the ERDMs are comparable, I'm interested.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Just to clarify, is this thread saying that ERDM and RyJ short churchills are comparable to one another? Because I have a strong affinity for the short churchills. Always the first cigar I have when I get to the island. Just a nice flavourful, mild stick to welcome my arrival.

However, and always looking to expand my marca horizon and if the ERDMs are comparable, I'm interested.
I don't think that's what anyone is saying at all....at least I'm not. I like the Choix, and am not a fan of the Short Churchills at all.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have yet to smoke a fresh one, but with some time on these, it does wonders.

If you are looking for something similar in size, I would MOST certainly recommend HU Connie #1. If you could find 08s or even 09s (Which 09s are still pretty easy to find) they are a gem. And if you do not like them, I will take the remaining box from you. I have close to 8 08s boxes. They are off the hook.

Deemancpa

Hook'em Horns
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just smoked the last of my 07's, raved about them on another board, then videos and posts from just about everywhere...........sorry..lol