What's new

ELO 1s/3s

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I knew Twenty5 would be all over this one!!! I'm gonna see about split this with a local - I can't miss out on this one! (Though if they are being made fresh - I'm wondering what the production quantity really is...?)

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I read that part but I'm still concerned. So far, every other release of this blend doesn't taste quite as good as the original to me. Hopefully that's just the size difference or something.
If they are advertized as the same blend, my expectations (based on the retailer and the manufacturer) would be a stick of very close simularity (maybe more with some age) along with the flavor profile and wonderful construction. But, that's just my thoughts.

If I recall correctly, the original explanation of these were that they had not met the production expectations of the manufacturer pertaining to the specific size of the cigar.

Now, what I am assuming is this has traversed to a house blend for a respectable retailer based on popular demand. Whatever the case, I am happy to get my hands on some.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Oh good, I am nearly out of the OR ELOs and IMO the OR ELOs are better than the original banded versions, or maybe I just like these better fresh. It would be interesting to fire up all 3 (6!) at once to compare.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If I recall correctly, the original explanation of these were that they had not met the production expectations of the manufacturer pertaining to the specific size of the cigar.
The couple of FF sticks we got in (miamiFF and granFF) were mistaken sizes, but the original ELO's were just overruns. Same quality as the originals.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
The couple of FF sticks we got in (miamiFF and granFF) were mistaken sizes, but the original ELO's were just overruns. Same quality as the originals.
Thanks Dan for clearing that up. Sorry to misinform.