What's new

ELO 3 Smoking Well

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Decided on an ELO 3 for the Black Friday smoke (perfect irony if you know what 'ELO' stands for:stretchgr)

This is from the last batch allocated to Dan, FYI, and this is more of a mini-review/ status report than a full fledged review...

Gorgeous, slightly oily wrapper with a beautiful cap. Great draw, nice aroma.
Profile is not overly complex, but very tasty....Oak, espresso, and spicy earth.

Needed to correct some tunneling issues, but nothing too bad.

I'd say that these have really rounded out and settled down compared to the edginess noted When released in March.

Nice and tasty....Smoking well right now :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
That's an easy one.... Electric Light Orchestra :stretchgr

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgcoHFSO8Bg"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgcoHFSO8Bg[/ame]

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Clint...

Several months ago, Dan at NHC clued me in on the correct answer...while I was busy buying *several* bundles of ELO1`s and ELO3`s from him. Your clue is spot on.

I`ll let you do the honors, though, of providing the answer should you wish to do so. I`m now going to bundle up, head outside into the Wisconsin chilled air, and smoke an ELO3.

:smile:

Life doesn`t get much better!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Hi Clint...

Several months ago, Dan at NHC clued me in on the correct answer...while I was busy buying *several* bundles of ELO1`s and ELO3`s from him. Your clue is spot on.

I`ll let you do the honors, though, of providing the answer should you wish to do so. I`m now going to bundle up, head outside into the Wisconsin chilled air, and smoke an ELO3.

:smile:

Life doesn`t get much better!
So the question is, how many ELO's do you have leftover from the original purchase?

heh heh

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I smoked my last OR ELO 3 on Thanksgiving. I thought they might be getting a little tired, but I was dead wrong as that smoke was full of life with plenty of that rich, sweet, spicy, earthy verocu flavor going on.

How about another ELO hint for those of us who are slower than others.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I smoked my last OR ELO 3 on Thanksgiving. I thought they might be getting a little tired, but I was dead wrong as that smoke was full of life with plenty of that rich, sweet, spicy, earthy verocu flavor going on.

How about another ELO hint for those of us who are slower than others.
Steve!

Glad to hear that the even the OG's are smoking well.I think I prefer the 3's I have left over the 1's.

(...And in that last sentence is your hint....:)

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
These are smoking so freakin good right now it is almost criminal.

Had 2 from my last bundle this weekend. Wish i had 5 more bundles.