What's new

Empty Bottle Support Group 2016

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
how was it?? I have had that bottle in my hand a few times now but had a hard time pulling the trigger because of the price.
It was good and I drank the bottle very fast, however I think I’d spend the few extra dollars to get the cask strength Jefferson’s Ocean over this (disclaimer: I’ve only had one pour of the cask strength, so I can’t really tell you much other than I’m interested in it).

It had some nice sweet cream and vanilla hints to it and was pretty light feeling; not thin or watered down but light if that makes sense. I feel like ‘delicate’ could be a good way to describe it. Very little spice.

I enjoyed the bottle and wasn’t disappointed by any means, but I personally would just like something a little more bold and heavy which is why I think I might like the cask strength Ocean better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
It was good and I drank the bottle very fast, however I think I’d spend the few extra dollars to get the cask strength Jefferson’s Ocean over this (disclaimer: I’ve only had one pour of the cask strength, so I can’t really tell you much other than I’m interested in it).

It had some nice sweet cream and vanilla hints to it and was pretty light feeling; not thin or watered down but light if that makes sense. I feel like ‘delicate’ could be a good way to describe it. Very little spice.

I enjoyed the bottle and wasn’t disappointed by any means, but I personally would just like something a little more bold and heavy which is why I think I might like the cask strength Ocean better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks ! I'll have to try both now.

I want to try this for the story behind it as much as anything else.