What's new

Empty Soprano Box, Whoa $

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Noticed a few empty Soprano boxes on ebay. One empty box up to $41.00 and shipping is $6.50 extra! It still has time to go! They are neat boxes but I think I would rather spend the $$ on cigars instead of an empty box :dunno:
Marketing, Marketing, Marketing.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
It's a great looking box, definitely different and I would love to have one but not for that price!

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was able to get an empty associates size box from Churchills Lounge, when I was at the NERF gathering. :smokingme They are some great looking boxes.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
MichiganM said:
Ebay is amazing sometimes.
It's not just Ebay. At Holt's a while ago, a couple of the sales people got into a fight over who was supposed to get one of the empties, so now Holt's just destroys them once the sticks have been sold. Human nature...

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
vperlman said:
It's not just Ebay. At Holt's a while ago, a couple of the sales people got into a fight over who was supposed to get one of the empties, so now Holt's just destroys them once the sticks have been sold. Human nature...

They should just not give them to the employees and put them up for sale. Those are some damn nice boxes.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Can someone please post what this "empty" box went for when closed. Amazing and silly all I can say to pay that much, must look really good tho.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Who'd spend close to 50 bucks on cigars when you can have a box????

People who spend 50 bucks on a box obviously have a good amount of disposable income. You'd think they'd just go buy a box of Soprano's with the cigars in them.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
MichiganM said:
Who'd spend close to 50 bucks on cigars when you can have a box????

People who spend 50 bucks on a box obviously have a good amount of disposable income. You'd think they'd just go buy a box of Soprano's with the cigars in them.
Non cigar smokers who are huge Sopranos fans or collectors.