What's new

EO80's last ever SWMO herf (feelers)

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
As some of you know, my plan for years has been to move back to CA.
Well, that time is rapidly aproaching. So this will be my last summer in MO. I want to host one more bash here.
Last year Covid and a divorce threw a wrench in everything. But things are getting better and stuff is openning up. So lets see who is interested.
This would be a little different as i am in an apartment now. But my patio is the same size as the concrete porch at my old house, and we never really left that anyway. I also do not really have space for people to crash, so you would need your own accomodations for that. Food would be provided and of course we will have drinks. I am thinking mid to late august.
Who is in?
@multi-useless
@redneck_toy
@Old Smokey
@bwhite220
@GoBison
Blanking right now on all the people in the area.
But anyone willing to make the trip is welcome.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Depending on the timing I'd be interested! My work schedule is nearly impossible to have a life though.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Oh man!!!! I have it on my calendar and will do everything possible to make this happen! The only thing that could make it difficult is my wife’s birthday is the 10th and our anniversary is the 12th. So… I’ll see what I can plan to make this happen. Will let you know as we get closer.

Miss you man!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I will be in eastern states during this week and making my way west on a bike trip @EO80 :cry: - Just wanted to say that it was great meeting you and I really enjoyed the visits with the bros at your place! Best of luck to you in your move!
Well, damn! Still got a year in MO. Maybe we can meet up again before i leave.