What's new

EO80's last ever SWMO herf (feelers)

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
@Dran @bwhite220 whats the status on Arkansas representation?
I mean if Jeremy might make it from TN you guys got to.
I'm still planning on making it up, I'm scheduled off for that weekend... But thanks to the nature of my schedule, I won't know if I'm actually off until I leave work that Wednesday morning. Normally I could drop a vacation day at the start of the next work week, and block mandated OT, but the company was kind enough to black out the entire month of August from vacation availability.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
If @Glassman makes it - I'll be there!

...actually, I'll be there regardless.:love:
Awesome! It will be great to see you again brother!
I'm still planning on making it up, I'm scheduled off for that weekend... But thanks to the nature of my schedule, I won't know if I'm actually off until I leave work that Wednesday morning. Normally I could drop a vacation day at the start of the next work week, and block mandated OT, but the company was kind enough to black out the entire month of August from vacation availability.

That sucks. But we will keep our fingers crossed!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Just a couple of days ago Mrs Smokey told me her sister from AZ was flying to St Lou and all the siblings are planning to attend and she is expected to attend. It’s scheduled for Aug 14th. Mrs Smokey doesn’t drive and she expects me to drive her.

After thinking about it for a minute I loudly said “You don’t even like these fucking people.” Hopefully she will begin to question my driving ability. I have also started leaning forward and whispering like our Prez.
If my plan works I will still be at the homofest!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Just a couple of days ago Mrs Smokey told me her sister from AZ was flying to St Lou and all the siblings are planning to attend and she is expected to attend. It’s scheduled for Aug 14th. Mrs Smokey doesn’t drive and she expects me to drive her.

After thinking about it for a minute I loudly said “You don’t even like these fucking people.” Hopefully she will begin to question my driving ability. I have also started leaning forward and whispering like our Prez.
If my plan works I will still be at the homofest!
Just start leaving the keys in random places. Maybe she will question it more.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Well DANGIT.... They flipped the schedule, and now I work that weekend. Have fun gents. Unless I miraculously get a transfer before then....

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
If anyone is interested at Mercy Park that evening there is a free blues and jazz outdoor concert beginning at 7pm. We would just need to bring lawn chairs. Just thought I would throw it out there.