What's new

EP Carrillo Maduro

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi JerseyJay,
Great review and beautiful pictures! I love EPC's stuff too. I have his core line and short run 2010, and they are both great. I have a box of the encantos maduros on the way and I can't wait. Sadly, it will probably be too cold out now until spring.
Thank you for sharing,
Curtiss

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi JerseyJay,
Great review and beautiful pictures! I love EPC's stuff too. I have his core line and short run 2010, and they are both great. I have a box of the encantos maduros on the way and I can't wait. Sadly, it will probably be too cold out now until spring.
Thank you for sharing,
Curtiss
Sounds like you have a winner there ! I'm ready to pull a trigger on Regalias Real Coronas.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I would wait till the Short Run #4s come out :cjump:
Well ... Short Run #4 is a must to have and I'm patiently waiting for that. I was referring to maduro Regalias Real ;) I'm really digging EPC's maduros and I expect Short Run # 4 to have different profile.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I've smoked two of these now and both have had this weird burned taste for about the first half inch, after that it goes away and they taste fine. I almost tossed the first cigar after a few draws, but after a while they clear up. Anyone else experience anything like this?