What's new

ERDM Choix supreme

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok. I musty be in some kind of a mood. Three reviews in one week! I feel like Hemmingway.

Cigar: El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme
Size: 5 X 48
Box Code: JNLDIC04

I've got to say i'm not a huge ERDM fan but I have an 04 fifty Cab that is smoking really great right now. This is one of my favorite sizes, not too big and not too small. I like this cigar for my morning ride to work, about 35min.
This cigar has a good construction, a smooth surface, not to veiny and a nice dark tan wrapper. After clipping the end I gave it a pre light draw and found it to be firm but easy, just the way I like it. The pre light aroma is very much like manure...um...uh....I mean Cubanesque. After toasting the foot as usuall with a cheap colibri firebird I noticed the sweet taste of cream and nuts with very woody overtones. It reminded me of the Hazelnut Latte's my wife drinks from Starbucks. The solid and dark Ash on this cigar lasted almost to the band, another indicator of it's superior construction. The thing I like best about these cigars is the consistancy. Too me the flavor remains the same from tip to the nub, a pleasant well balanced cigar. The Choix Supreme would be my first recomendation to a any "newbie" wanting to get thier feet wet in the world of Cuban Cigars. Perfect draw every time, perfect burn, Mellow and sweet tasting with that "Cuban Twang" we all like. They smoke very well when fresh so you new guys that are impatient don't have to wait a year. I think I'm going to smoke another right now!

I rate this cigar An 88 for it's " Cuban Twang" :thumbsup:

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Weird seeing this. I haven't posted anywhere in a long time. It's funny I just finished the last one from that box about a week ago......
I bet it is a little weird. So is the review still the same or would you say that they are a different animal 3 years later?