What's new

ERDM Coronas Deluxe

chipslave

Gonads and strife...
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Anyone have experience with these? I was able to get a great price on some aged stock (NISU VC3) and was wondering if they have a flavor profile similar to the CS. I sure hope so because the CS is yummy!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
chipslave said:
Anyone have experience with these? I was able to get a great price on some aged stock (NISU VC3) and was wondering if they have a flavor profile similar to the CS. I sure hope so because the CS is yummy!

These are excellent smokes! I have not had one, but a friend and CW member loves them! He told me that they are fuller bodied than the CS but with similar ERDM flavor profiles.

JDC20 is his handle on CW if you want to send him a quick PM, and he will go into detail for ya.

hope this helps,

Rich

chipslave

Gonads and strife...
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
fitzonelove said:
I'm liking the ERDM line more and more....smoked a '00 lonsdale last nite that was really good...

I like the ERDM line as well, thats what prompted me to go for it. cigars-review.org didn't seem to give the ERDM CD very high reviews but I have disagreed with them before...

LMK if you want to try a few fitzy... I can help ya out...

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Try one and let us know what you think. I'm anxious to try some of the other ERDM sticks as well, but not sure which ones. Except for the CS, they don't seem to get much comment.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
chipslave said:
I like the ERDM line as well, thats what prompted me to go for it. cigars-review.org didn't seem to give the ERDM CD very high reviews but I have disagreed with them before...

LMK if you want to try a few fitzy... I can help ya out...
Very generous of you brother! :smt023 :smt023
But I'll settle for a review; never tried one of these. The Lonsdale, Choix Supreme and Gran Corona are faves of mine :smt110

chipslave

Gonads and strife...
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Got some bad news regarding these from another member on another board.

"Just saw this post. Bought mine for the same reason. Mine sucked. No joke. Terrible sour front end with an okay finish. Many plugs. Gifted a few with the same result opined. Hope your's don't."

Crap! I hope my experience isn't the same. Oh well... if it is, I will slip them into Newt's humi when he isn't looking... :)

chipslave

Gonads and strife...
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just an update fellas...

Got my cigars in. Man are they all nice and full of plume. I couldn't wait to try one... so I did. It certainly had that classic ERDM flavour profile... notes of honey, choc., floral tones. A wonderful breakfast smoke IMO. Reminds me a lot of the Choix.