What's new

Everyday Smokes

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I may have overlooked a thread like this one while I was searching, so if this thread already exists please delete and forgive me.

I know we all love our LPs and Tats and such but what cigar do you all smoke on the regular? I have found myself reaching for a Dopplebock recently.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
While at work and just mowing or doing something that may turn out that there isn't enough time to finish off what I am smoking, I generally grab a Bahia maduro, el Mejor espresso, Ashton smalls in a tin... Usually under $2.50 stuff. But all of these are fairly good.... At least to me. But I am a cheap smoker

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I've come to the point where, if I don't have time to enjoy why I'm smoking I just won't. I I'm going to have a cigar I'm going to damn well really enjoy it. I've kinda moved away from the everyday smokes and went to the quality over quantity route.

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
+11 .La Vieja .Four Kicks. HG. Padron 2k. Quesada. CyB. Sancho P. Undercrown viva. JdN. Whatever I snatch from the cab actually.;)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like flor de oliva. cheap smoke for around $40.00 for a bundle of 25. let them age about 6 months and they are pretty good.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I may have overlooked a thread like this one while I was searching, so if this thread already exists please delete and forgive me.

I know we all love our LPs and Tats and such but what cigar do you all smoke on the regular? I have found myself reaching for a Dopplebock recently.
Tats and LPs are everyday smokes. To me any stick under $17 with taxes and not super limited fails in my everyday bucket.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I really can't say I do. I don't think I have more than 5 of anything in my humidor. It seems like I get burned out on stuff fairly quick. It used to be brick house robustos, then under crowns, but kill bills, but nothin that really sticks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find myself often gravitating towards tabak especial corona negras, as well as AF 858s as everyday smokes.

Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0
Tats,Ligas and Viaje's are everyday smokes. Occasionally a fuente and Illusione. Like was said before nothing HTF unless I can smoke uninterrupted.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The best bang for my buck is the Liga D Ligero Laced Seconds from CI / CBid. I really enjoy the Oliva Daytona, and these taste almost exactly like them.