What's new

Executives Take on Top 10 Cigars

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
The Camacho Liberty (though not cuban) is a great cigar. The 80-th is also a great cigar. MOst of us agree that LFD produces cigars that could be on that list. After those 3, this list is trash, and the author needs to use spell check and have an editor go over the article before it gets published.

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
pfftt...shows how much you guys know! the liberty does come in cuban but you guys just arent rich enough to get one

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Ooooh! A Cuban Camacho Liberty! Now thats gottas be tasty...
I think before 2009 the Liberty supposedly had a dusting of some Pre-Embargo tobacco in it.

Obviously the list is a complete joke, but I also picked up on the comment that the CAO America was the "only" cigar with American components, guess they never heard of CT or PA Broadleaf.

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looks more like an attempt at SEO for their site rather than a credible list. When were they called MonteCristos?

Thought it was montecristo. You get my point

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
I rather kick it blue collar and smoke the good stuff than make "Executive" money and smoke that list of shit!

(there are one or two I like, but I am really intrigued by this "Cuban" Liberty,...haha lol!)

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Wow. This article explains a great many things. Over the past summer I visited the president of our company at our corporate HQ. That night we went out to dinner at a nice steakhouse. During the conversation about golf and good food, it came out that I had a mild interest in cigars.:innocent:

At the end of the night as we were walking to our cars he says "Hang on a minute" walks over to his car, pops the trunk and pulls out a Nat Sherman that he "got in New York City". He proceeds to hand it over to me as though it was a priceless artifact.:disappoin

I guess he reads articles like these. In late summer he visited us for some golf. I gave him a PSD4 and a Monte #2...

He described it as a religous experience.:angel:

RW