What's new

Eye of the Shark

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Interesting--I bought a box at the Holts Fuentemania event a few weeks ago and they are all old style. Makes me think they have some age on them--first time smoking them--great sticks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have smoked a few of last years release and loved them. This years release appears to have a much darker wrapper from the pics I have seen. If they aren't at a stoopid price, I suggest getting some. I don't know if they are an annual release or not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
With the whole DC line apparently moving to The Man's 80th-style band, perhaps they're changing to a more standardized band size to cover multiple vitolas, and avoid the bit of ribbon they put behind the tape on the ORs?

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
With the whole DC line apparently moving to The Man's 80th-style band, perhaps they're changing to a more standardized band size to cover multiple vitolas, and avoid the bit of ribbon they put behind the tape on the ORs?
I did not know they were changing bands on the whole line. That would make sense then with the bands..

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I did not know they were changing bands on the whole line. That would make sense then with the bands..
I've seen both DC Belicosos and Robustos now wearing the 80th bands. Thankfully, the DCPR robustos have the secondary band to differentiate. Hopefully we won't see anyone trying to box-press the belicosos and pass them off as Sharks, though in a world where Prometheus dealers sell fake BBMFs, who knows. :confused:

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I've seen both DC Belicosos and Robustos now wearing the 80th bands. Thankfully, the DCPR robustos have the secondary band to differentiate. Hopefully we won't see anyone trying to box-press the belicosos and pass them off as Sharks, though in a world where Prometheus dealers sell fake BBMFs, who knows. :confused:
I think I seen my first image of these today on social media
image.jpeg

*not my picture