What's new

eyetek is in the house...Represent from Neb.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Well I wanted to send a quick note to the members here just to let you know that eyetek is in the house! I am thrilled that I found this awsome site, I have been looking over some of the reviews and other info here and must say it is top notch!

I am not a nob but also still have so much to learn when it comes to the leaf...with that in mind I have a trip planned in April to the DR and hope to take in a tour of a cigar factory or two...or three....LOL

I have been putting together quite a collection and now have three humidors and one traveling humidor for the trip that I have been filling with Opus X, Ashton ESG and VSG's and have a couple boxes of Cu*ans on there way that should top off the humidor for the trip.

Anyway, I am glad to find the site and hope to see all you you around here and there!

eyetek

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
:welcome:

Welcome!

Have fun on your trip...and you'll DEFINATELY wanna pack cigars, as the offerings there are supposed to be limited/expensive.

:waving:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Well I wanted to send a quick note to the members here just to let you know that eyetek is in the house! I am thrilled that I found this awsome site, I have been looking over some of the reviews and other info here and must say it is top notch!

I am not a nob but also still have so much to learn when it comes to the leaf...with that in mind I have a trip planned in April to the DR and hope to take in a tour of a cigar factory or two...or three....LOL

I have been putting together quite a collection and now have three humidors and one traveling humidor for the trip that I have been filling with Opus X, Ashton ESG and VSG's and have a couple boxes of Cu*ans on there way that should top off the humidor for the trip.

Anyway, I am glad to find the site and hope to see all you you around here and there!

eyetek
:welcome:

From another Nebraskan.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
The wife and I are also going to Punta Cana...staying at the Paradisus Punta Cana resort. It is our 25th and I could not think of a better spot to play some golf, smoke some cigars and do alot of drinking and eating while hanging out on the beach!

Tell me how did you like it there?

eyetek

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
The wife and I are also going to Punta Cana...staying at the Paradisus Punta Cana resort. It is our 25th and I could not think of a better spot to play some golf, smoke some cigars and do alot of drinking and eating while hanging out on the beach!

eyetek
Sounds awesome! A co-worker goes there all the time and loves it

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0

eyetek
man...it was incredible!

we stayed at the RIU palace punta cana...and it was gorgeous!

we pretty much stayed on the resort (the surrounding areas to the resorts get pretty sketchy). we had scheduled an excursion to santa domingo, but it was cancelled. apparently the driver got sick or something?? regardless, we loved it, and I'm sure you'll have a blast!

oh and definatly bring your own smokes, most of the ones on the island are overpriced, and many are fakes!