What's new

Ezra Zion Fans

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I had a toro ish sized one fresh off from the USPS.

lasted about an hour and a half.
draw was very good
flavor was better than good and just got better as it went along.

Loved it but who knows if I will like any of the others. If I like 3 or 4 of them, I will definitely buy more. The one I had I would pay 8-10 for and it was $4.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I had a toro ish sized one fresh off from the USPS.

lasted about an hour and a half.
draw was very good
flavor was better than good and just got better as it went along.

Loved it but who knows if I will like any of the others. If I like 3 or 4 of them, I will definitely buy more. The one I had I would pay 8-10 for and it was $4.
This really has me excited, unfortunately mine haven't arrived yet. Guess I should have checked up on the tracking number.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
This really has me excited, unfortunately mine haven't arrived yet. Guess I should have checked up on the tracking number.
I really liked it and I don't like much. They shipped Monday and it arrived today.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I know, I know.... I had other things I needed (read wanted) instead. Priorities, ya know. I felt the duty to spread the love though (read enabling).:)

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I know, I know.... I had other things I needed (read wanted) instead. Priorities, ya know. I felt the duty to spread the love though (read enabling).:)
wtf man I thought you were leading this band of misfits to stogie nirvana. Buy the ticket take the ride ;) ..... RIP Hunter S Thompson

Rating - 100%
59   0   0

My 10 pack finally arrived today, and they included an awesome sticker as well. They all look super tasty. I wish they all had a blending sticker, but I also like them being kind of a mystery as well.
The double corona looking one had a partial closed foot. One of the toros didn't have a cap so I decided to burn that one immediately.

Pre-light the wrapper was very loose and wanted to stick to my lips, so I turned it around and smoked it backwards. Very leathery in the first third. The middle mellowed to a strong coffee flavor with a nice spice undertone. The last third was almost a cola flavor with just a hint of spice. Very fantastic. Obviously dealt with some issues trying to keep the wrapper on, but the cigar was so enjoyable it didn't seem like a chore. Makes me want to dive into their regular lines if this wasn't good enough for them to make it a regular production. I'll probably order some All My EX's now.
FWIW, that went so well I might smoke more of my cigars backwards.

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Got mine in today as well and one of the toros was a bit busted so I'm toasting it now. Anyone happen to know if all 10 cigars are different?
This one starts off with a hell of a lot of strength. I love heavy nic cigars and even just ate dinner and this damn thing is still strong. The profile reminds me of the flavors I was getting using Havana 7 binders and mata fina/Nic Habano fillers. So far lots of deep twangy earthiness and spice. Not a bad smoke but probably not worth more than I paid for it either.