What's new

F*ck it.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Falling asleep while tanning is not cool. Besides the ugly ass tan lines you could have fried yourself. Glad you feel better.
I fried myself just enough. Right now I'm a nice color golden-brown so, all is good.

you sure that other chick didn't roofi you?
Speaking of her. Today she looked at me and said "you sit like a guy." I "Say wha?!" she "I mean, your up straight most of the time, you never cross your legs and you keep your hands between your knees" At this point I'm thinking to myself: She observes me a little too much. Point is... skipping to the real sheit, she realized I was stressed and also another friend and then she says "You need a kiss" I got scared, but she kissed my cheek... I felt so embarrassed afterwards, a friend told me I blushed. Damn it!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
AGREED! i totally know what you mean. i just found out i did worst in school than i thought, work is overloading me with new people to train, and my truck needs more money put in it. HA! heck i went fishing in the back yard today to try and relax and of the 4 bass i hooked, i only landed 1.... i think i trip to the gun range is in order and a good cigar.