What's new

F-ing USPS got me again

dmoby

Boli Whore
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How is it that you always receive junk mail during the same time of the month, and when you might have a delivery of some fine cigars, it gets lost. I cant understand this, and it makes me want to go postal. :smt070

jckposter

EX Cigar Police.....
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yea an this time it really hurts..91 Bolivar Beli an a 1980 Monta A....all is not lost my brother i will ck the DC number with the shit hole post office an if they dont come up with it I will send you 2 more...have a good night an dont take it personal...they hate all of us..[-X

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
yup had more problems in the past month w/ the usps then in all of last year. Hell once I had to track down the postman in my neighborhood and demand that he look for a package that he said he didnt have. What a jackass. End of rant even though I could go on all day.

mikes

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had some priority packages stolen outta my box around Christmas.. but the USPS did deliver... so far all my USPS packages have made it.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hell, I thought it was just my shit luck. I have lost 3 packages in the last two months. Luckily they weren't anything too big, but it still pisses me off.

The DC says that a package was delivered Tuesday at 8:00am to my addy, but I know damn well that lazy SOB mailman doesn't get to my street until late in the day. Now I have to order some more Hygrometers. At least that one I can report to the postal police.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tracking info never seems to be up to date, but I guess it should help if it gets lost. That doesn't cover people taking it out of your box though. :(

dmoby

Boli Whore
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The only thing good about where I live is that the mail boxes are locked so nobody can steal the mail easily.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
interesting.. i havent had any bad luck with my local usps (or them in general)... but i dont send/receive near as many packages as you guys do...

Plus it helps i have a PO Box, and my Uncle is the Postmaster :p

Anyhow.. i do hope your packages make it ok Moby... and for you as well, Jerry.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well lucky for me the package that was delivered yesterday at 8:04am was actually delivered today and this time it wasn't all beat to hell like a few other limbo packages lately. So I have to cut my previous loses to 2 packages.

I forgot to mention my favorite mail carrior's trick. Because I live in an apartment and my unit is #1, to save time he just jams everyone's junk mail into my box until he can't fit anymore. So I packed that thing so full of crap before I left for Christmas at my mom's, that thing must have exploded when he opened it. They had to hold my mail at the post office for several weeks.