What's new

F Puff...lol.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How's it going Brothers...OTL. Just recently joined Puff and with their issues I searched wtf is Puff, and here I am. I've been smoking for too damn long (considering the bulk of what I've put into my lungs) but enjoyed every cigar I've ever smoked. Not too long ago, I purchased a humidor and my cigar world has exploded. Now I can afford to enjoy one a day which for the most part I do... And I am acquiring some nice sticks that I plan to age, if I can keep from smoking them. Without a doubt I am jacked-up to be a part of a cigar forum/community just to absorb as much knowledge, as possible, if nothing else.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from former puffer to another lol...I agree buying a humidor really opens up the cigar world. What types of smokes do you enjoy?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Appreciate the warm welcome from all! As far as sticks I enjoy... right now smoking a Gurkha Beast. I bought Gurkha heavy, lately. I am kinda glad that humidor is almost empty of them, but I must say I've enjoyed most. I absolutely loved the overruns... for the price! Every one of them has smoked perfectly which has been most of their appeal. The Beast, also,has been good to me. Titan I'm not so impressed with because 2 out 'o 3 haven't smoked well. Gurkha Rogue I thought was tasty but had a few minor burn problems towards nub. That pretty much sums up last month or so of sticks except for an Olive nub here and there. They have been tasty, as well, and burned great. I can't wait for one of my favs coming later this week... Camacho Triple Maduro!!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Hope you enjoy your time here....Looking forward to hearing more from you!