What's new

Fake behike?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So I have a good friend who does work for several men of power. They constantly travel everywhere around the world and spare no expense when out. With that little back story I can now get to my question. About a week ago I stopped by and he handed me a rather large darker than I've seen cohibe behike. The size of this thing makes me think it's a 56 if genuine. Enough talking hopefully someone can tell from pictures. And thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That's what I told him when I saw it. Right after asking where the glasstop box it came in was.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That clears that up thanks peoples for confirming what I had assumed

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The Cuban cigar website is currently experiencing some issues so it is hard to compare bands but the lack of triple cap alone screams "FAKE" from 10 feet away IMHO.
BHKs are double capped... 99%of the time.

It amazes me they have gotten close to getting the holographic bands right but still have the pierced C in Cuba.

Guessing it came in the realistic looking BHK box of 25

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very good fake unfortunately mentioned by others, the stick itself is rolled with quality but it looks like the band is off, the hologram on the back should be perfectly positioned between the squares not overlapping, tough break my friend